Thursday, 17 December 2015

The first song for acoustic guitar beginner.

A Thousand Years Christina Perri 

C 
Heart beats fast  
                     G 
Colors and promises 
                   Em 
How to be brave 
                   D                           C 
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall 
                                G 
But watching you stand alone
                Em
 
All of my doubt
                   D                 C
 
Suddenly goes away somehow 
       D     Em D 
One step closer
G 
I have died everyday waiting for you 
Em 

Darlin' don't be afraid I have loved you for a
 
C 
Thousand years I'll love you for a 
D 
Thousand more
From ultimateguitar.com

When you see someone playing his/her own guitar expertly, I guess you will be watching him/her like a super famous star. Envious feeling was bubbling inside your heart.
Coz I am still will behave the same although I can play guitar too. (Too much guitar experts and you can't stop amazed by them.)

Stop babbling a lot. Today, I am going to show you the easiest song (I think?) and it is definitely suitable for an acoustic guitar beginner.

BUT! You need CAPO for playing this song. Sorry for any inconvenience, because without capo, the chord would be very hard. So CAPO is one of the most important guitar accessories for every guitar player.

So for this whole song, 'A Thousand Years', you need to clip your capo on the third fret.

And the head of this post is the guitar chords of 'A Thousand Years' which provided by ultimateguitar.comFyi, the video will be showing different chord version from the version which is provided.

When you are playing your song, don't forget this song needs your ring finger and pinky finger keep pressing on B and High E string on the third fret (counting from capo).

And here my short video for you all. Sorry for the imperfection because I'm not pro guitarist. Just showing you the strumming pattern and which the chords used in this song.





And, yeah. Of course you could ask any question by leaving a comment under this post. Or private message me.


Tips: The strumming pattern would be down down up down up. For more challenging could try first down on upper strings and other strumming patterns on lower strings.




No comments:

Post a Comment